Project Title: Quilt Show Volunteer Information
Created: December 2010
Challenge: To manage the knowledge in a volunteer organization.
In the past: All event information was shared verbally.
- Gathered historical information from subject matter experts
- Organized information into categories
- Created documents with event information for each year
- Organized job description documents for each volunteer committee
- Created an easy-to-use format for volunteer users
- Format fit the technology needs of the users and the organization
Click Here to open the PDF portfolio and see how I organized event information and volunteer job descriptions into an easy-to-use format. This is a small sample of the project. There were 30 documents total that volunteers needed access to each year. This sample includes 8 of the 30 documents that helped to make the event a success.