There are a few things you need to do before beginning this course. You will need a Google email address and access to these apps on your Google drive:
- Google Docs (for your personal journal)
- MindMup (for collaboration exercises)
You can view all the Google documents we’ll use in the course by clicking HERE. I’ll direct you to each document when needed.
Step 1: Create a journal using Google Docs
- Create Google Docs document
- Title your document [your name] Journal
- Share your journal with me (for grading purposes.)
Your journal will not be shared with the class. Click HERE to download a journal template. Your journal does not need to look like this one. This is a great opportunity to consider your strengths and values and create a unique journal for you. The template is for those of you who want to begin with a workbook format. For now, all you need is a titled doc ready to fill with information.