Week 5: Do your own thing
It’s week number 5 of 7. It’s time to branch out on your own to do your own thing! Your job this week is to:
- Find 5 apps that you think look cool or interesting. List them in your journal.
- Choose 1 of those 5 apps and become an expert. During our last week, you will share your app with the class.
Answer these questions about your favorite app:
- What is the name of the app?
- Who developed this app? (Name of company or individual)
- Where can this app be found on the web? (Add a hyperlink to the page)
- Why is this app useful? What can it do?
- Demonstrate this app using any digital format that can be shared with the class
- You tube video
- Screen capture
- Job aid using screen shots created in a word processing program